Monday, June 29, 2009

Where Did This Come From???

Tonight I'm cleaning the small closet in my living room. And apparently, someone has been randomly coming into my apartment once or twice a month over the past 13 years and shoving their junk into it. That has to be what has happened, because surely I could not have been hoarding up all of this stuff in here.

I don't even remember ever seeing some of it before. Where did it come from??

Now there's a big mess in living room. Which is so nice, seeing as how it was about the only room that I had left without a mess in it. Now I pretty much am just hopping from one open floor spot to another. If I don't end up with gout again over this, it will be a miracle.

And I've got a show on about a couple buying their first house. They're having appraisal problems. I understand their pain.

And my light bulb just blew. Ha ha ha.....like I have a prayer of finding a light bulb in this place right now.

Maybe it would be better to clean the rest of this closet out in the dark anyway. Who knows what else is lurking in there....

No comments:

Post a Comment