Saturday, June 20, 2009

Observances

Some things I've just noticed in the last few days...

~~~~~~~~~

I always seem to have a dime laying in my floor someplace. It's kind of odd. It reminds me of when Heather claimed that buttons kept appearing on her back porch. Of course, she blamed that on the neighborhood cats. Apparently she believed they were bringing buttons to her porch and leaving them there. Wouldn't you like to be a spark jumping through the synopsis' of her mind??


~~~~~~~~~~

I have some strange neighbors. Last night I went to take my trash out. It was about 12:30. I don't like carrying my trash out when everybody is up and watching me. So I do it late at night. (OK, so I'm a bit strange too...) As I walked past the window in the hall, I see a giant bubble float past. Yeah, that's right...a bubble. I half expected Glenda the Good Witch to pop out of it. Then I see my neighbor hanging out of her upstairs window waving a wand around and creating all these bubbles. When she sees me, she frantically shuts the window, like I was catching her doing something illegal. Weird. Really weird.

~~~~~~~~~~


I find it strange how the temperature of food affects the taste. I mean, the taste should be the taste...regardless of the temperature. In my opinion, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~


I keep some Diet Mt. Dew on hand to help with the migraines, so I drank one last night. I haven't had pop in a month or two. It nearly made me sick. Isn't it odd how your tastes can change so quickly? I used to drink several a day. After that one last night, I don't really care to have another anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~


Even though I think Johnny Depp is really strange, I do find him hilarious in Pirates of the Carribbean

~~~~~~~~~~


Whoever comes up with the plot lines for "Criminal Minds" needs to be institutionalized. And if they base them on real events, I'll never sleep again
~~~~~~~~~


Drinking 8 glasses of water a day really does make me feel better.

~~~~~~~~~


The other day we said something to Adam about having a girlfriend. He responded that he didn't need a girl right now because they "cost too much money".


He seems much wiser now than he did a year ago.

~~~~~~~~~

There are certain things I do in life, like trying to buy a house, that make me really, really miss my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment