Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Happy Dance

Well, yesterday was the big appraisal day. Today I e-mailed the sellers and asked how it went. She told me it went very well, and the appraiser said that there wouldn't be any problem with the house meeting the asking price.

HALLELUJAH!!

They also said "They don't build houses like that anymore".

Wow...that feels good to hear too!

So tomorrow I go to Home buyer counseling. I'm required to take this as part of the Welcome Home grant that I qualified for. I've always know I've needed counseling, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind....

So now I gotta kick the cleaning bug into gear and get this apartment under control. It doesn't help that it's about 92 degrees in here. See, I decided that I didn't want to mess with putting the air conditioner in since I was hopefully moving out. But of course the weather went insanely hot the last couple days. Shew...don't know if I'll make it another couple weeks if it doesn't cool down!

Well, I'm feeling a bit sick right now because I almost knocked myself out (literally) in the parking lot of our church a little bit ago. In a pouring rainstorm. And stepped on Heather's foot and almost knocked her over in the process. I'd explain more, but I think I may need to go throw up or something. Tune in tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment