Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hidden Treasures

Well, as you know I've been cleaning out the apartment. I can't believe all the stuff in this place. I'm finding things I'd completely forgotten about. What a great little jaunt down memory lane. However, it is not necessarily a good thing. I tend to get distracted a bit looking through everything. I found my vacation journal from our trip to St. Simon's, Georgia last night. HA - I laughed out loud at some of the shenanigans we got into. However, I didn't get much else in the cleaning area done. Gonna have to get some discipline here..

I saw a commercial the other day for a new show on A&E called "Obsession". Or is it "Compulsion"? No, I think it's "Obsession'. (Now I'll obsess over that for hours....which one is it??) Anyway, this guy's Obessessive Compulsive Disorder was hoarding. Granted, my place doesn't look as bad as his did, but....well, let's just say don't be surprised if some night you turn on the TV and find me on A&E. You can say you knew me when...

So, that being said, it's off to go through more junk and find more hidden treasures. And NOT get distracted.

Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment