Monday, June 22, 2009

Hodgepodge Thoughts...

We've been looking at a weekend get-away. Adam can't go with us on vacation this year. I hate that. I so wish he could be with us. So we're trying to figure out a place to go for a weekend with him. So far we've wandered (in our minds) across Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Michigan...and a short jaunt to Minnesota. (I don't think Adam realizes how far from us Minnesota actually is...) Hmmm.....still searching......

I finally got brave and drank some of my black cherry juice. OK, I'll admit....it's not too bad. I can tolerate this, and I don't even need Splenda. Let us now pray it takes care of this stupid gout stuff...

The appraiser called Friday!!! Yay!!! Except I wasn't home at the time. Drat it. So I play a bit of phone tag and we just leave each other messages several times. Last I heard they were to be contacting the current homeowners since they are now back from vacation. I haven't been able to catch up with them yet, but I hope it's all on track. I hope, I hope, I hope...

I can't believe I'm really sitting here watching Jon & Kate plus 8 tonight. Why would you trade your family for fame...or money...or anything?? I don't understand it.

There is still so much to do around this apartment.

**groan**

No comments:

Post a Comment