Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A New Life Begins

Well, it's been a whole week since I've done any blogging. I had grand notions of sitting down each night and recapping the day in all it's glory and thus following every step of the moving process in a neat, orderly fashion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This past week has been a flurry of chaos. Fun chaos, but chaos just the same. Because on top of moving the 8,000 pounds of belongings that I own to a new location, we also have Vacation Bible School at the church this week. And my birthday is tomorrow. And we're going to Cedar Point on Friday. And I had to put my car in the shop. Twice.

I'm a little tired.

Soo, tonight I really need to get my banking account for the bank that's loaning me the money for this nice new house set up, so I don't have a lot of time here either. However, I will be back to recap the madness of the past week...

I'm sure you won't want to miss that!

Signing off (for the first time) as a new homeowner in my own place...

No comments:

Post a Comment