Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home



My first pictures of the house!! OK...I'm sick today so my equilibrium must have been off some because I got the horizon crooked on these. (I hate it when I do that!) So, please pardon the downhill slant. The house really is on level ground!







Obviously, this is from the front. See how nicely the little garage tucks my car right in??








This is standing on the patio behind my garage looking across the backyard. The little shed is mine. The toys are not! (The neighbors have grandkids!)







Standing in the backyard by the shed, looking at the back of the house. And again, I've got the slant crooked. (I tell you, I was really dizzy earlier!)




The little shed up close. Kind of. It needs some work. I haven't even been in yet....hard tellin' what I'll find in there!



So, that's the place, from the outside anyway! I'll be getting some indoors photos once I get it looking halfway presentable....hopefully sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment