Saturday, March 28, 2009

Losing It

I don't understand how these things happen.

Yesterday I had a wonderful Special K Blueberry Breakfast bar for a morning get-going meal. Really, it was surprisingly good. (Of course, it should be for the price it is, but that's fodder for another blog...) So, this morning, naturally, I decide to have another. Except....where are they? Honestly, they were on my kitchen table when I last saw them. Where did they go??? HOW DID I LOSE AN ENTIRE BOX OF BREAKFAST BARS??!!

This happens to me all the time anymore. My lack of memory resources has become astounding over the last couple of years. If my mind were a computer it would be totally crashed by now. It scares me greatly. GREATLY. The other day, I ordered lunch at a restaurant. The lady checked me out and gave me my ticket. I asked for a cup for my drink. She looked at me like I was insane. So, there I stand, thinking "What's this chick's problem??" - and then I realize....I'm holding the cup in my hand. Seriously...she handed it to me, and in 3 1/2 seconds, I forgot that I was standing there holding it. How is that even possible?? I really do not understand.

Well...anyway....yeah, I would finish this blog but...I don't remember where I was going with it....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear Becky..that is your name right? LOL I was on the phone while working at the Coop the other day, I walked to my house to get something as I got to the Coop door, I panicked, I couldn't find the phone!! Oh no! The calls I must be missing!! Lost business! Then my friend Amy yells at me to remind me that I AM ON THE PHONE!! I am as bad as you are...maybe it just runs in the family?

    ReplyDelete